For custom designs like company logos, text or any other theme type build please contact us for an estimate.
Here is a link to our portfolio on the Cerakote website!
We also offer a 10% discount for Millitary/LEO/Fire Fighters and EMS
We accept Cash and most major Credit Cards
Dealers/Wholesale Orders: Please contact us for information on dealer and bulk prices.
NOTE: RETURN SHIPPING IS NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICE. SHIPPING COSTS VARIES. BLACK SHEEP ARMS WILL COLLECT ALL PAYMENT & SHIPPING FEES PRIOR TO ITEMS BEING RETURNED.
NOTE: Texas Worn is the name for our two color distressed finish and Gladiator Worn is the name for our aged bronze finish.
- Slide (Solid Color) $80 (No labor fees)
- Frame (Solid) $125*
- Slide (Patterns. I.E; Multicam, Digital Camo) $95 - $150 (No labor fees)
- Frame (Patterns. I.E; Multicam, Digital Camo) $165 - $225*
- Complete Handgun (Solid Color) $205*
- Complete Handgun (Patterns. I.E; Multicam, Digital Camo) $260 - $350*
- Complete Handgun (Texas Worn™) $245*
- NEW! Complete Handgun (Gladiator Worn™) $265*
- Controls I.E. Trigger & Controls $50
- Labor for handguns $50 (Complete frame and slide tear down and assembly)
- Add our Texas Worn™ finish to any pattern for an extra $50
*Does not Includes Tear down and assembly
- AR15/10 – Rail, Upper/Lower Receiver (Solid Color) $230
- AR15/10 – Rail, Upper/Lower Receiver (Patterns. I.E; Multicam, Digital Camo) $300
- AR15/10 – Rail, Upper/Lower Receiver (Texas Worn™) $285
- NEW AR15/10 – Rail, Upper/Lower Receiver (Gladiator Worn™) $300
- AR15/10 Small Parts (Buffer Tube, End Plate, Controls etc…) $75
- Complete AR15/10 (Solid Color) $305** Add our Texas Worn™ finish to any pattern for an extra $50
- Complete AR15/10 (Patterns. I.E; Multicam, Digital Camo) $375**
- Complete AR15/10 (Texas Worn™) $360**
Labor to tear down/assemble AR15/10 $85
**Includes; Buffer Tube, Castle Nut, End Plate, Take Down Pins, Safety, Trigger, Mag Release, Bolt Catch & Trigger.
Note: due to the differences in complexity and styles of stocks, each stock Black Sheep Arms paints is estimated separately based on various build factors and choices.
Note2: for non-standard ARs (certain Rugers, PWS, etc.) additional tear down/assembly charges can/will apply
- Lower Receiver $65
- Upper Receiver $65
- Handguard $65 (10″ or shorter)
- Handguard $75 (Longer than 10″)
- Stock $65
- Barrel $50 (Any Length)
- Gas Block $25 (With Barrel Coating, $35 Without)
- Muzzle Device $25 (With Barrel Coating, $35 Without)
For other small parts please contact us for a quote.
rifles & shotguns
- Complete Rifle/Shotgun (Solid) $245
- Complete Rifle/Shotgun (Patterns. I.E; Multicam, Digital Camo) $300 Add our Texas Worn™ finish to any pattern for an extra $50
- Complete Rifle/Shotgun (Texas Worn™) $290
- NEW Complete Rifle/Shotgun (Gladiator Worn™) $300
We can disassemble/assemble your firearms for a labor charge of $85
scopes & optics
- (Solid) $140
- (Patterns) $165
Note: the above prices are initial estimates and final pricing will be determined after we are in receipt of the item and can determine the scope of work.
- Suppressor repaint $80 (solid color)
- Bolt Carrier Group $60
Prices do not reflect coating optics or other accessories such as bipods, flashlights, magnifiers, etc. in camo.
Most camo prices reference stencil camo or painted/blended camo. For Woodland, Kryptek or other more complicated patterns please email for pricing.
**Please email us for all other camo pricing. Be sure to include the following information for an accurate quote:
– Make and model firearm
– Parts to be coated in camo (e.g., Barrel, receiver, stock, etc.)
– Type of camo or Pattern (e.g., Digital, Woodland, Skulls, flames, etc.)
– Colors desired (If the exact colors are unknown please let us know how many colors you want in the camo)
NOTE: If you have a picture of a gun similar to the one you want to have coated in the style or very similar to what you are looking to achieve, this will help us when we need to determine a package price.
assembly & disassembly
**If you are disassembling the firearms yourself they must be accompanied by a full inventory list of parts.
If you bring us a box of parts, we return your coated items as a box of parts. We can only return complete items that we have had the ability to function check prior to disassembly.